Aphrodite Hills Resort comprises two accommodation options being the Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences offering an extensive range of luxury holiday homes dotted across 578 acres of land, or the Aphrodite Hills Hotel. Also available on the Resort are the PGA National 18-hole championship Golf Course, the Golf Academy, the award-winning Greco-Roman Retreat Spa, the Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy with multi-surface courts, and a variety of bars and restaurants offering a varied selection of international cuisine. Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences guests can enjoy the Aphrodite Breakfast at the newly renovated Golf Clubhouse or can Dine-Around the Resort’s Village Square.
Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences offers an extensive range of luxury holiday homes including:
1, 2 and 3-bedroom Apartments, 2 and 3-bedroom Junior Villas and 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom Superior Villas, which are crowned with the exclusive ‘Elite’ and ‘Mythos’ selections. Each individual property is unique in both its style and furnishings, whilst offering residents accommodation on a luxurious resort, exceptional services and facilities, exclusivity and privacy. Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences has accommodation to suit every requirement.
The resort is built across two plateaux (East and West) across a ravine with some stunning Mediterranean Sea views. On the Western Plateau you will find the Apartments and Junior Villas which are walking distance from the centre of the Resort being the Village Square. The majority of Superior, Elite and Mythos Collection Villas are located on the Eastern Plateau overlooking the golf course, surrounding hillsides or Mediterranean Sea. Car hire is recommended for those staying on the Eastern Plateau.
- Check-in at exclusive Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences Reception, situated in the heart of the Aphrodite Hills Resort.
- Guests are escorted from the to their property on arrival.
- Beach Day-Pass. One per person per week, including Shuttle to and from Zias Beach (Seasonal).
- Guest Benefit Cards allowing for discounts and/or preferential rates around the Resort.
- Free ‘Kids’ Club Pass’ - 5 hours per property, for every completed seven nights stay.
- 24-hour Security Assistance.
- Free-WIFI across the Resort
- Exclusive access to Holiday Residences Guest Lounge offering luxury living area to relax
- Children’s play area, changing facilities
- Outdoor terrace offering views of the magnificent 18th hole of the PGA National Golf Course
Resort Facts at a Glance
- Aphrodite Hills Real Estate Division offers for sale a variety of luxury properties ranging from one-bedroom Apartments to five-bedroom Villas.
- Easily accessible Resort as it is just 15 minutes from Paphos International Airport and 75 mins from Larnaca International Airport.
- Outstanding PGA National 18-hole championship Golf Course, Golf Academy, newly renovated Golf Clubhouse.
- The Village Square with a selection of shops, restaurants, bars, the Chapel and The Holiday Residences Kids’ Club.
- Sweeping views over the Mediterranean, the Golf Course and panoramic landscape.
- The Retreat Spa - an ultra-luxurious, award-winning Spa with 27 treatment rooms.
- World-class Tennis Academy including 9 championship tennis courts.
- The Mediterranean’s finest 578-acre integrated sports and leisure resort.
- Charming architecture inspired by traditional Cypriot villages.
- Exclusive Mediterranean Beach (seasonal).