Your Questions Answered
In an uncertain world knowing your golf holiday is protected is everything
Clarity when you need it most
We appreciate that in these times of uncertainty you may have questions about travelling and booking a golf holiday.
We understand, and to help put your mind at rest we’ve curated a list of the most common questions our travel experts get asked – helping you to make a well-judged and informed decision about your future holiday plans. For peace of mind, it’s comforting to know that any golf holiday you book with us is financially protected.
Whether you’re thinking of getting ahead of the game and securing your holiday sooner rather than later, or maybe you’re looking for inspiration for next year’s golf break – good times are just around the corner… and we’re ready whenever you are!
England and Scotland are now in full lockdown and Wales is in Level 4. As a result, international travel is prohibited by law except for essential travel up to and including 17th May 2021.
• You can travel and quarantine upon return.
• We can defer your date of travel, as a company we are not charging our £50 per person admin fee to do so however Any amendments or changes are subject to the suppliers Terms and Conditions. Please contact one of our team with a new travel date and we can discuss your amendments.
• If you would like more time to decide on a new holiday, your deposit can be put on hold and must be redeemed before 30th June 2021 for any holiday to any destination between 1st May 2021 – 30th June 2022 subject to the supplier's terms and conditions.
• You can amend the dates of your booking to alternative travel dates later this year or a similar time next year 2022. Blackout dates for booking amends apply.
• Please note moving your holiday is subject to availability and there may be some difference in costs. Flight amendment fees and price increases may apply, according to the airline’s policy.
• If you are due to travel with us from the 1st May 2021 we are able to move your booking to a later date, we are not charging our usual £50.00 per person admin fee but any difference in flight or hotel cost will be passed onto you.
• Please note, we’re working on departure date order and currently prioritising bookings due to depart before 31st March 2021 as a priority.
• If you’re due to depart after the 1st April 2021, your email request will join a queue and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
If you are unable to amend your booking, our team will be happy to discuss other options with you.
• If you have a flight-inclusive booking travelling up to 16th May 2021 which is impacted by Covid-19 through flight cancellations or border closures, you will be able to amend your booking or receive a refund credit note.
• If you would like more time to decide on a new holiday, your deposit can be put on hold and must be redeemed before 30th June 2021 for any holiday to any destination between 17th May 2021 – 30th June 2022.
• If the flight is not cancelled but you no longer wish to travel due to Government travel advice, please contact our team to discuss available options. Likewise, if your flights have already been ticketed, then please contact a member of our team.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of our airlines and suppliers we are able to move your balance.
• With most low-cost airlines or flight-inclusive holidays we can move your balance due date 2-4 weeks prior to travel.
• If your flights are yet to be ticketed, we can move your balance due date to the day before ticketing, and if you are still unsure we can look at releasing your flights and rebooking new flights closer to the time of travel.
on your mind?
Our team of golf travel experts are here to help
Get in touch
Let one of our team help you with your travel plans. We love chatting about holidays and the chances are that whatever your query, we’ll be able to resolve it quickly, efficiently and with minimum fuss.
We can start planning your golf holiday today or if you prefer to call one of the team you can on 0208 421 7019 – we’ll be glad to help.
Flexibility when it matters
We understand having flexibility when booking your next luxury holiday is crucial. That’s why we’re being as flexible as possible and treating each client on a case-by-case basis – including being able to postpone your plans or receiving a credit for when you want to travel again.
Looking for inspiration?
Try our golf holiday finder
3 Choose your month/s of travel
Tee off your
Our holidays are ABTA & ATOL protected